Wednesday, January 17, 2007

'Tis the season...

...of 'flus, colds, and other assorted nastinesses. It seems like we've had a run of sickness in the house ever since the new year came in. I thought I was on the mend but today my throat is so sore it feels like daggers every time I swallow. My son is home from school as well today, having had a fever all through the night and a bad cough. No doubt we're in for more yet.

I worked on the rewrite this morning for a while but I've been in too much pain since then to concentrate on it. I thought the internet might be a distraction but even that's not enough. Soon I'll be resorting to television...(shudder).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Television! Poor, Sherry, you must be feeling really sick then.

Take care of yourself.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home