Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Yes, we have winter

For a few days, at least; who knows how long it will last with the crazy weather patterns we've been seeing? School was cancelled and the kids were outside playing before nine o'clock this morning.



No, this is not my house. ;-) This is the barn where my grandfather's cows used to live, many, many moons ago. It's sort of behind our house. Every winter we wonder will this be the last one that it remains standing.



Our dog, Holly. She's not very impressed with the snow, can you tell?



Berries on our Mountain Ash tree.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to love it, when I was a kid, when school was cancelled because of the snow. I wish I was in those photos right now. I know snow is not much fun when it's heavy or gets slushy and starts to melt, but it's roasting here at the moment!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Compared to the heat we've had today, Sherry, I'd swap with you...honest.

That snow looks beautiful. It might be cold, but I'd prefer that. I'm living in the wrong country.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home