Friday, January 12, 2007

Re-energized

After a bout with a debilitating head cold I'm tearing back into the rewrite today. I actually only had one day when I was sick that I didn't work at it, but I didn't have much energy to put into it. Instead I worked on The Scriptorium, which is not quite as brain-intensive to put together. I don't know that my editorial is as cohesive as usual, but at least the issue is up.

Overall, I'm a bit worried about the amount of markups I'm making on this first read-through. There aren't as many as I expected. Surely my first draft writing hasn't improved that much! Or maybe I'm just not being as diligent as I will be later. Soon I'll be into the phase where I have to write in the additional sections that I've thought of since the first draft. That's where I expect things to get messy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home